Call for Workshop Proposals
Family Involvement Conference
Best Western Premier, the Central
Hotel and Conference Center
800 East Park Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17111
All sessions will be one hour and 15 minutes in length. Meeting rooms will be arranged classroom style for approximately 40 people. All presenters MUST provide their own AV equipment including computer and LCD projector.
Key Conference Information
- If selected, presenters must register for the conference and pay a $60.00 nonrefundable conference registration fee.
- As a non-profit organization, we are unable to provide presenters with an honorarium or to
reimburse program participants for expenses.
- Approved presenters will receive a registration link.
- The discount of $60.00 is limited to the presenter and one co-presenter.
- The deadline for workshop proposals are July 1 , 2022 at 11:59 PM.
- Fields marked with an * are required.
- Workshop description should be limited to no more than 100 words.
- Proposals will be accepted based on high quality, research-based information appropriate to "Birth - College and Career" for life success including Student Support and Human Services. Information must be applicable to the diversity of parents, families and communities. We are seeking interactive workshops that address the academic success of students and may address the following: Advocacy, Parent/Family Leadership, Early Childhood, After-school and Out of School Time, Early Intervention for Special Needs, Family Literacy and English Language Learners, Community based resources.