Call for Workshop Proposals
Family Involvement Conference
The Renaissance Allentown Hotel
12 North Seventh Street
Allentown, PA 18101
All sessions will be one hour and 15 minutes in length. Meeting rooms will be arranged classroom style for approximately 30 people. ALL PRESENTERS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN AV EQUIPMENT INCLUDING COMPUTER AND LCD PROJECTOR.
Key Conference Information
- If selected, presenters must register for the conference.
- Registration requires a fee that includes attendance at workshops with breakfast and lunch each day.
- Presenters selected qualify for a discounted fee of $100.00 and is limited to the
presenter and one co-presenter.
- Approved presenters will receive a registration link.
- The deadline for workshop proposals is May 15, 2023.
- Fields marked with an * are required on application form.
- Workshop description should be limited to no more than 100 words.
- Proposals will be accepted based on high quality, research-based information appropriate to "Birth - College and Career" for life success. Information must be applicable to the diversity of parents, families and communities and focus on their
collaboration to promote healthy development of children and youth and success for life.
- We are seeking interactive workshops that address the academic success of students and may address the following: Advocacy, Parent/Family Leadership, Early Childhood, After-school and Out of School Time, Early Intervention for Special Needs, Family Literacy and English Language Learners, Community-based Resources, Partnerships, Equity, Career/College Readiness, K-12 Plus, Social/Emotional Learning, Online and Place Based Learning, Communication and Collaboration.